RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. Teams/individuals participating for the management events are requested to complete their registration formalities before 10:00 am on 05-Oct-2018.
Last date for online registration: 03-10-2018
2. Every event has a separate set of rules and participants are required to abide by them.
3. All students are supposed to carry their college identity cards or an authorization letter from respective colleges.
4. Participants must strictly adhere to the general rules of the host college.
5. Food and Accommodation will be provided only to the participants of Management events.
Accommodation for participants of management events are provided at a nominal rate.
6. Participants of Non-Management events can avail accommodation at special rates on request.
7. The participants must report at the venue 30 minutes before the start of their respective event.
8. Participants are strictly advised to take care of their personal belongings. Organizers will not be held responsible for their damage/ loss.
9. Cloakroom facility will be provided on request.
10. Any misbehaviour will lead to disqualification of the whole team from a particular event.
11. The decision of the judges will be final.
12. Travel expenses of participants will not be reimbursed.
13. Participants will be liable for the destruction of any property within the host campus.
14. The committee has the right to change the time and venue of the events.
15. The decision of the committee will be final at any circumstances.